. Athena's Books: I love Deb Caletti...Author Week at The Undercover Booklover
Thursday, December 31, 2009

I love Deb Caletti...Author Week at The Undercover Booklover


Deb Caletti Week: Great 1st Week for 2010!
Have I ever told you guys that one of my all time favorite books is The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti? You're probably thinking "another favorite?" What can I say...there are just so many awsome YA books out there. Well, for all those of you who are fans of Deb Caletti or those of you who will become fans (once you read one of her books), The Undercover Booklover is hosting Deb Caletti Week this first week of January. There will be several reviews and an author interview. Can not wait to read the interview! I wish I had the time to do a bunch of cool stuff like this, but until I do, I will just have to let you all know what other bloggers are doing and support them in their endeavors to spread YA joy. I haven't reviewed any of her books before, but I did list The Secret Life of Prince Charming as part of my 12 Days of Christmas. Speaking of which, The Undercover Booklover is also giving away a copy of The Secret Life...I will definitely enter this contest!

0 comments: