. Athena's Books: The Hollow...Will Soon Haunt You
Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Hollow...Will Soon Haunt You


Check out the book trailer for The Hollow at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0_ydpDHPz8

Isn't it awesome? I am now like completely anxious to get my hands on this book.

I wanted to embed the book trailer here on this post, but I haven't been able to figure it out. I'll keep working on that!

Also, Jessica will be hosting a Twitter Takeover on July 26 starting at 2 PM EST. She'll be focusing on the upcoming release of The Hollow and also answer questions about fiction writing. And the best part? Prizes! Well, that's the best part for us. Jessica's got something bigger...it's her birthday! So, if anything, come wish her a happy b-day!


If you haven't read my mini-review of The Hollow...just scroll down some.

0 comments: