. Athena's Books: The Indigo Notebook Book Tour Oct 15 & 16
Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Indigo Notebook Book Tour Oct 15 & 16

Congratulations to my friend and author, Laura Resau, whose novel, The Indigo Notebook will be released on October 13! I just finished reading it this past week, and I love it. I knew it'd be great, especially since I only had wonderful things to say about her previous novel, Red Glass. If you haven't read that review, make sure you check my archives.

Laura will be visiting with us here at Athena's on October 15 and 16 with an interview and guest author post. Of course, I'll be posting a review pretty soon. But, I have to wait unitl I buy the book again because, sadly, I lost the advanced reader's copy she had sent to me! I am still so upset about it--about losing it at pee-wee football pictures for my son! Basically, I took the book out to use for a check I was writing. I must have put the book down when I paid...and didn't realize it until like 5 hours later when I noticed my "Save Planet Earth" tote was so light!



But, here is a book trailer made by the author, Laura Resau. Enjoy!

0 comments: