. Athena's Books: Epic Wishes and Prayers
Friday, November 11, 2011

Epic Wishes and Prayers

What Susane Colasanti has to say today on her blog:

"If you’ve read any of my books or you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you know I’m all about dreaming big. Simply put, I would not be here today without dreaming big. And by “here” I mean here in the West Village working at home on a blog post for you. None of those things would be reality today if I had given up...
Which is why I’m psyched that today is 11.11.11.

Today is the day for us to make the most epic wish ever.

At 11:11 (both a.m. and p.m. for emphasis), I’m wishing for the three things I want to see the most in 2012."

If you want to read her entire post follow this link:  http://susanecolasanti.wordpress.com/2011/11/11/most-epic-wish-ever/#comment-5303

So, here are my 3 wish-prayers...because if you direct your wishes to God and pray that His will come through in your life, then aren't wishes really just prayers for good things to happen?

1.  A year of health and prosperity for my little family!  Which basically will be a continuation of the last 16 years! 

2.  A phone call or email by some agent out there in the world who wants to represent my first YA novel.

3.  A year of inspired writing ideas.

4.  And since I'm in my late 30's, I think I deserve and extra wish.  That my children continue to walk the straight and narrow in this second decade of the 2000's.  Wow...2012...amazing!




0 comments: